NEES Fall Meeting Checklist!
1. Starts 9:AM at UMass Boston in the Wheatley Hall Conference Room
2.If you are coming by public transit, be aware of weekend buses replacing red line service; Once at the JFK/UMass station, take the free #1 shuttle to the campus center
3. If you are coming by car, park in the West Garage, KEEP YOUR TICKET, and we will reimburse the cost of parking
4. We have 2 speakers lined up, Avalon Owens on the effect of light pollution on insects and Linnea Meier on the chemical ecology of the spotted lanternfly
5. Bring your own lunch, and enjoy the snacks that the executive board is providing!
6. Stay after lunch for a tour of the UMass Boston Entomology Lab
7. You are invited to bring specimens for identification!